12/9/10

Merchandise - Strange Songs (In The Dark)

5111371900_a735a80ecc_o

Merchandise - I Locked the Door from Id House Vid. Group on Vimeo.

I'm pretty positive that this is my favorite album of 2010. I don't even really want to describe it because nothing i can will do it justice. It's like blown-out and distorted with these subtle and somehow at the same time well defined melodies, brought to you by some of the dudes in the late Cult Ritual. It kind of makes me think of New Order, if New Order was a living being, who as a child was locked in a basement, or better yet a shitty cold dungeon with no lights, and they were forced to write hit after hit after hit. It's absolutely beautiful.
DLBuy

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. It captures you instantly, and draws you right in until the very last second. Thankyou for posting!

    ReplyDelete