10/29/10

90's Music Covered By Some Of Our Favorites Today.



"I decided to compile a 90’s mix. I was a kid in the 90’s. I listened to all the cool 90’s jams. I decided to bring my past back to life. In doing do, I asked some of my favorite favorite favorite musicians and friends to cover a 90’s tune. Will I ever be able to thank them enough for being apart of this? No. That’s why they all need to move to Texas and live with me. Yes? Yes. Duh."

spotted here

  1. Every Morning (Sugar Ray) - Kohwi
  2. Flagpole 8bitta (Harvey Danger) - Ralu
  3. Kiss Me (Sixpence None the Richer) - Unouomedude
  4. Would (Alice in Chains) - Coma Cinema
  5. I Want You Back (N’Sync) - Teenage Reverb
  6. Cut Your Hair (Pavement) - Mutual Benefit
  7. My Love (Justin Timberlake) - Steffaloo
  8. Music Sounds Better With You (W/ The Babosadas) (Stardust) - Está Vivo
  9. Pray (Tina Cousins) - The Townhouses
  10. Mayonaise (Smashing Pumpkins) - A.P. Witomski
  11. The Day the World Went Away (Nine Inch Nails) - Adam Floyd
  12. Someday (Sugar Ray) - Kiss Kiss Fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment