10/15/10

DEERFARMS



FARMS - EP1
2010
self-released

DL // STALK

 Ben [AKA Merlin Monroe]

ANDREW [AKA Vacation Dad]



The Valley 6.2 from The Valley on Vimeo.



I lived on a table
I don't know where to go.
I know my friends would...
I know where my friends are now.
I lived on a farm, yeah.
I never lived on a farm.
Where did my friends go?
Where did my friends go?




 
 Florescent Grey | Oh, It's Such a Shame
2008
Matador

Silent Jay and Brad.
RIP // BUY

DEEP FRIDAY 01: FARMS + DEERHUNTER = DEERFARMS
The lyrics to 'We Would Have Laughed' got me thinking about how I want to share FARMS.



Happy Birthday dork! 
Don't ask me if this line is about you.


*DEEP FRIDAY is combination of artists/albums every Friday rare or not for no reason, except for you to feast on.

No comments:

Post a Comment